Sunday, February 3, 2019

Stay in the Flow


For the sake of flow, the new number one focus of my training, I will present the final and completed product to you today. Introduced just three days ago, I hold in reserve a great deal of satisfaction for the creative flow that this tiny project enjoyed. Held in reserve because it still faces the truest test of all campaigns - will it serve the purpose?

That it could flop, fail or fall flat, is not the point. The point is that we did it. From conception to completion. The idea was worked, executed and finished. All that is left to do is the printing and the hanging. Produce and post. See what happens. Track the results. Analyze the buzz or lack thereof. Refine and repeat. Enjoy the process. Find the flow. Very much like training and racing.

So here is is. Not everyday that I get to take a stab at portraying Brad Pitt. Should he, his agent, management or entourage object, I will understand, cease and desist.

Next up is the 2019 Epic Ride promo campaign.

If we can take that to similar success (IMHO) as the Spin Club, I will be a happy guy.

 A happy guy trying like Dickens to stay in the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment