Saturday, May 25, 2019

To Your Health



This is a Saturday post intent upon keeping the (new) streak alive. Nothing more and nothing less. You may recall that our primary objective (way back on 1.1.19) was to post something every day for the entire year. We missed a couple of days along the road of that lofty path, but, immediately resumed the noble quest as soon as humanly possible. I could have posted this morning before our 0730 spin class, after our workout, or before I was handed the assignment of running out for utility canopies for the wedding we hosted on ( the rainy) site, but I got lazy. It was one I was asked to tend bar for. The one where I sampled the Bozeman IPA hauled 300 miles by the groom’s men. Impressive. 

The day’s work is done. The wedding party is down at the beach. I am heading back. See you tomorrow. To your health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment