Friday, February 9, 2018

Four-for-Four

In case you missed Huckabee Sanders saying that thanks to dear leader Trump the US now has the global lead in military might, please consider this graph.

You know that sensation when you throw-up a little bit in your throat? This administration makes we want to puke all over the oval office carpet. And btw, we have yet another streak in progress, as I have yet, all these long, treasonous, conspiratorial, constitutionally challenging days since America elected this abortion of leadership, this cabal of kleptocrats and this menagerie of megalomaniacs into office, to use President before, or after, the pathetic pronoun known as Trump.

Additionally, as I normally refrain from using the word never, I will make a rare exception in this case, as in, never have and never will.

If their fascist agenda continues goose-stepping towards dictatorship and my posts are intercepted by the USASS and deemed a crime against the state, I will take a cigarette and blindfold, knowing that my last words were with the intent to save our country and constitution. The words might be, simply,

Fuck you.

For our workout this morning (I like to combine a theme with our yoga, stretching and weight lifting sessions) I put together four character traits that could be used to determine the "quality rating" of an individual (cabal or cartel) seeking power, prestige or profit from us. See if you agree that the above mentioned administration fails miserably, taking what I score as an oh-for-four.

Morals.
Integrity.
Ethics.
Humanity.

As a positive take-away on this glorious Friday, I will leave you with another zinger from my favorite most quotable person, who happens to go four-for-four on the QR test. Have a compassionate weekend.


Instead of trying to resolve our differences by force, we must talk and enter into dialogue. This is not a sign of weakness, but of wisdom—a realistic approach. This is why we have to discuss how to impress on those who are young today the importance of cultivating a compassionate mind in conjunction with a more realistic view. Dalai Lama.

No comments:

Post a Comment