Friday, February 23, 2018

10 n Out

The snow, discussed yesterday, turned to ice. I tried to drive to RG's to deliver his updated meds but there was a 10 ton truck blocking the one-way road. I carefully execute a five point turn and head home, now facing a serious challenge.

I can call for help. Ride my bike, or walk the five miles to Dad's.

I choose the walk and gear up. It is still very cold, black ice everywhere and I am probably not ready for a ten miler. Then there is the route issue.

I just got back. A little under four hours RT but my hips are on fire. For the sake of keeping the streak alive (a blog post every day for 2018), today will be brief (it is almost over). I can now attempt to navigate to the PowerBarn for this evenings time trial. Not sure if I will race but facilitate I must.

Yes and RG got the meds. See you tomorrow. Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment