Tuesday, January 2, 2018

When, then?

Today was a disaster.

Started slow and shifted down from there. Throttled back to less-than-zero RPM.

The appointment with RG's physical therapist, after carving two hours mid day, and driving 40 miles to make, was, without my knowledge, cancelled. Something about staffing over the Holidays.

Tried again to deal with Comcast regarding RG's cable, and got the third different price from the third representative. A innovate way to conduct customer service.

Dogs are pissed at me for reasons that I don't fully understand.

My workout tonight was way too hard, HR too high, mind wandering. 

As I drove home, the thought popped into consciousness that I used to say, to combat this same circumstance in others, that we can be happy despite almost any situation. It is all distraction.

I'll be happy when.........

I would be happy if only......

Take three deep breaths. Relax. This, as everything, no matter how seemingly horrific, will pass.

Do you see?





No comments:

Post a Comment