Friday, June 29, 2018

Grey Folded


Grey Folded. 

Someone asked me last night if I could gift tonight’s set list to Dead & Company so they would oblige and preform my musical requests, what tunes would earn placement on said list. OK, good one. Additionally as I remain two (I think) behind on The Streak (consecutive blogging days), and I have already spoken today on one of the main issues facing American democracy, I will indulge in this fantasy and provide my suggestions. To wit:

SET ONE

Mexicali Blues
Uncle John’s Band
Looks Like Rain
Fire on the Mountain>

SET TWO

US Blues
Sugar Magnolia 
Candyman
Feel Like a Stranger
Alabama Getaway
Bird Song>
Shakedown Street>

ENCORE

Tennessee Jed>

ENCORE TWO

China Cat Sunflower>
I know You Rider>
And we Bid you Goodnight

I would die a happy man. That excluded temporarily as grand finale, I will present to you the real deal, as preformed live tonight at The Gorge, in tomorrow’s post. 

Until then dear one’s, fare thee well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment